Start Time: Saturday June 5 at 11 AM
Location: Old Stone House, 336 3rd Street, Brooklyn, NY
# of players: 31-50
Duration: 2 hrs
Once upon a time...in a land not so far away...lived a troll...scratch that...lived a wizard...hmmm...lived a giant?
Every good story is built upon a captivating beginning, middle and end and it’s up to you to decide how yours will play out. You and your team will create an original storybook by living it one challenge at a time. Every story is filled with adventures - whether you choose to slay a dragon or kidnap the prince, the choice is yours.
Playing the heroes of this real-world adventure across Brooklyn, your interactions with other teams of characters will determine whether you live as allies or enemies. All stories culminate in a festive gathering where the characters assemble together to write the final chapter over a feast of food and cider.
In a game where make-believe has real-world consequences, choose wisely, for you never know whether you will be awarded another page for your story or be CURSED!
- Teams of 3-4 players
- Each team receives a book template informing them of their character and the goal of their story. The book includes a map overlaying the story world onto the real world.
- Teams work to finish their stories within a time limit
- Teams travel to fantastical story locations to collaborate or compete with other characters through a variety of adventures.
- Adventures include single and multi-group activities such as:
- Performing an enchantment
- Building an indestructible castle
- Herding unicorns
- Interactions help to fill in each team's story and determine their character's allies and enemies.
- Teams are rewarded for finishing their story, but are also rewarded for creative efforts such as best story, funniest story, best illustrations, etc.
- Teams will all gather together at the end for PRIZES and a FEAST!
Walt Disney Imagineering (WDI) is the master planning, creative development, design, engineering, production, project management, and research and development arm of The Walt Disney Company and its affiliates. WDI is responsible for the creation of Disney resorts, theme parks and attractions, hotels, water parks, real estate developments, regional entertainment venues, cruise ships and new media technology projects.